Thank you for your interest in being part of WomenBizLaunch — an online learning program for women entrepreneurs! Our 12-week program is focused on offering a high-value online learning experience to women worldwide with live video, supplemental materials, and a private Facebook group.
We are actively seeking speakers on a variety of topics and a diverse speaker pool. Our next semester is scheduled to begin the week of September 14, 2021.
If you submit a proposal, here’s what you need to know:
- You will teach “Live” via Zoom on a mutually agreed-upon date and time. Our program director will help walk you through the process so you can be successful.
- You will be asked to teach 90 minutes total — broken into two 45 minute sessions with a 15 minute break between the sessions.
- Ideally, the sessions will be value driven, dynamic, and appropriate to our participants. They should provide actionable takeaways that participants can use right away to move their business forward. Please do not use your sessions as a sales pitch for your products or services.
- You can also share relevant supplemental materials such as handouts, additional video/audio, links, any prep work or additional reading to augment your class experience.
- You are encouraged to make yourself available in the private Facebook group to answer questions and share additional information/news related to your topic.
- When you complete your application below, please also provide a link to a short 5-10 minute video that will help us to see what your presentation style would be like via Zoom.
- Application deadline for the Fall Semester is June 15, 2021.
What benefits are there to being a WomenBizLaunch instructor? Here’s what you can expect:
- You will receive recognition via promotions on social media and on our website.
- You will have direct access to program participants via our website and membership in our private Facebook group.
- You will be invited to offer additional free resources via our Resource Library that may or may not be related to the topic you are teaching. If you add resources, proper credit and recognition shall be given. (Instructors are not obligated to offer additional resources. WomenBizLaunch may or may not add submitted additional resources to the Resource Library at their discretion.)
Once we’ve reviewed all applications, we will reach out to let you know if your session has been selected and our Program Director will work with you to ensure your success.
Although no further compensation is available at this time, we would like to offer you the opportunity to create additional premium course material to be presented as a separate, supplemental program on the WomenBizLaunch platform. Monetary compensation can be negotiated for supplemental premium courses and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact us. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Brand Strategy: Mission, Vision & Values
- Your Business Plan
- Customer Validation
- Building Your Website
- Legal Considerations: Business formation; contracts
- Managing Risk; Business Insurance
- Creating & Implementing Systems in your Business/Organization
- Controlling Stress as an Entrepreneur
- Understanding Business Finances (Balance Statement, Cash Flow, Profit & Loss Statement, etc.)
- Marketing your Business (Overview)
- Social Media Marketing
- Finding & Accessing Business Resources
- Human Resources/Team Building
- Successful Networking
- Raising Capital for your Business Venture